Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Las Vegas 09-03-2008 ~ 09-04-2008 (Day 6 & 7)

LAS VEGAS, here we come!! Finally we are here, the city of entertainment.
拉斯維加斯,我的最爱,真得很美!!是一个蛮浪漫的不夜之城。。


Oh, I have been to a lot of famous places in Europe dy..
1. Egypt



2. Me and Statue of Liberty!!


3. The Arch


4. Eiffel Tower in Paris


5. Venetian




6. Rome




Well, I saw these three people in IronMan movie..


Inside the Belagio, there are beautiful fresh flowers..

Amazing ceiling..

Beautiful garden inside Belagio hotel..



Well, he is real.


Treasure Island - There is a very great pirate show there.


Waiting for the very very nice musical fountain.. I love it so much!! It is very romantic. The guy just standing beside me kneel down and propose her girlfriend. How I wish I was with my Mr.Right travel together in Las Vegas that time.

1 comment:

WILSON said...

Oh..Mr Right... Eugene Tan Chuan Chin, got the hint dee?? Be more sensitive lah.

Daniel, time to save money for ang pow liao.. tang.. tang.. tangtang..